Time stamped show notes:
[00:24] Founder of Wealth Factory | Author of 2 books: Killing Sacred Cows and The Rockefellers
[00:43] He has a new books coming out: 5 Day Weekend.
[1:12] First business was detailing cars that were repossessed by the credit union his mom worked at and vehicles from mine workers
[1:27] He won $5k and decided to invested in VUL.
[2:16] Mutual funds are the least effective tools in finance.
[2:46] He founded Ingenuity with a partner. | It later became an Inc. 500 company.
[4:24] 5 Day Weekend comes out March 2018.
[4:30] Budgeting Sucks will come 6, 8, 9 months after.
[4:56] It takes a genius to make things as simple as possible.
[8:27] It's time to become a lifelong learner and have a beginner's mind.
[11:25] Enjoy life along the way. | Invest in what you know. | Don't invest in what you don't know.
[15:36] How you thrive in free market is copetition (competition and cooperation).
[17:43] If we prevent the small pain, we create the long-term suffering.
[19:20] How we thrive as individuals in the exponential economy through copetition
[19:48] Some people are better intrapreneurs (they thrive within a structure).
[21:26] Visionaries don't have the ability to bring their visions to life alone.
[24:46] Some of technology has disconnected people in the name of connection.
[25:11] The future will exist for those who can really connect.
[31:08] He's been doing stand up comedy lately.
[31:28] He has a multimedia package coming out.
[35:26] Charity he supports: supporting coal mining towns and the people that live there and aligning with charities and causes the help entrepreneurship in young kids
[39:18] Who he looks up to: Rich Christiansen
[42:38] What scares people about having people cold call?
[44:45] People are afraid of rejection because they haven't done a lot of personal development work.
[47:03] Stay focused because focus will beat diversification. Make sure you're really amazing at something before you move to the next thing.
Three key points:
- It's time to become a lifelong learner and have a beginner's mind.
- Enjoy life along the way. | Invest in what you know. | Don't invest in what you don't know.
- Stay focused because focus will beat diversification. Make sure you're really amazing at something before you move to the next thing.
Text 8013967211 and put WWRD on the subject to get book “What Would the Rockefellers Do.”
Physical copy: pay for shipping and handling only
- Email builders@welthfactory dot com about people who are great people on the phone. If you know anyone, send an email. Need schedulers to get people in calendar.
- If you know other podcasts he could go on
- If you know brilliant financial minds, he's looking for another Financial Architect for his firm.