Time stamped show notes:
[2:44] His journey
[13:15 ] Removing the junk that is weighing down our natural abunance and potential
[14:42] What doesn't kill me makes me stronger (attachment to pain/obstacles)
[17:41] Sadness doesn't have to be negative. We give it that value.
[19:46] Look out for triggers.
[20:29] Ask yourself: How is this helping me? How will this push me forward to the place I want to be?
[33:08] Tribes and community can be a catalyst for growth.
[37:13] Things that are exciting to him right now–what gets him up from bed
[45:50] You're seen, you're heard, and you're loved.
Three key points:
- Sadness doesn't have to be negative. We give it, and other emotions, their value.
- Tribes and community are important. They can be a catalyst for growth.
- You're seen, you're heard, and you're loved.
Adam is looking for:
- People who want to attend his show, Permission to Think Freely, in Australia, Canada, and East Coast US.
- Collaborators who share an interest in the film and conscious media creation world (interested in being an investor, distribution, film making, etc.).
- Ways to spread messages. If you know someone who has a message that he/she wants to spread, connect him/her to Adam so he/she can be on his podcast.
@AdamRoa – Facebook
@adam.roa – Instagram